Before getting to the Top 20 Dwight Schrute Quotes, let me start by sharing what got me on this list creation:
Last night I picked up a replacement iPhone 3G. I decided after swimming with my old one (and drowning it) that I could live without the iPhone 3G S for a year and didn’t want to extend my contract with AT&T (who I loathe).
Anyway . . . (I tend to ramble a bit before getting into the subject of my post) . . . I decided to put a custom ringtone on so I could pick up calls from Camille while I’m at work. I start thinking I don’t want a song, I want something funny. A good movie clip. My first thought goes to Fletch, which has more quotable lines than any movie I can think of (hey, I think I’ll go buy Fletch on iTunes now that I’m thinking of all those funny lines . . . . bought!).
Now, for the point of this post:
My next thought is the Office and Rainn Wilson’s character Dwight Schrute. He has more quotable lines than any TV Show I can think of right now. The first one that comes to mind is where he’s talking about the problem with women and that they have weak arms. Hahahahahaahahahahahah!
Ok, so without further ado, here’s the Top 20 Dwight Schrute Quotes:
- When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had adsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No, I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.
- I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
- I don’t care what Jim says, that is not Benjamin Franklin. I am 99% sure.
- I don’t believe you, continue.
- Reject a woman, and she will never let it go. One of the many defects of their kind. Also, weak arms.
- When I die. I want to be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it. I will wake up stronger than ever, because I will have used that time, to figure out exactly why I died. And what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in.
- The eyes are the groin of the head.
- My feelings regenerate at twice the speed of a normal man
- Before I do anything I ask myself “Would an idiot do that?” And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing.
- You know whats better than a triceratops. Only every other dinosaur that has ever existed.
- Dolphins get a lot of good publicity for the drowning swimmers they push back to shore, but what you don’t hear about is the many people they push farther out to sea! Dolphins aren’t smart. They just like pushing things.
- There are 40 rules all Schrute boys must learn by age 5. Rule #17- There are 3 things you never turn your back on- bears, men you have wronged, and a dominant male turkey during mating season
- I train my major blood vessels to retract into my body on command. Also, I can retract my penis up into itself.
- Would I ever leave this company? Look, I’m all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I’m being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I’m going wherever they value loyalty the most.
- How would I describe myself? Three words: hard working, alpha male, jackhammer…merciless…insatiable…
- I am fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose…and a panther.
- The problem, Jim, is that people who are really suffering from a medical condition won’t receive the care they need because someone in this office is coming up with ridiculous stuff. Count Choculitis….Why did you write that down, Jim? Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
- I grew up on a farm. I have seen animals having sex in every position imaginable. Goat on chicken. Chicken on goat. Couple of chickens doing a goat, couple of pigs watching.
- Security in this office park is a joke. Last year I came to work with my spud-gun in a duffel bag. I sat at my desk all day with a rifle that shoots potatoes at 60 pounds per square inch. Can you imagine if I was deranged?
- Through concentration, I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will.
- A 30-year mortgage at Michael’s age essentially means that he’s buying a coffin. If I were buying my coffin, I would get one with thicker walls so you couldn’t hear the other dead people.
- I come from a long line of fighters. My maternal grandfather was the toughest guy I ever knew. World War Two veteran killed twenty men and spent the rest of the war in an Allied prison camp. My father battled blood pressure and obesity all his life. Different kind of fight.
- Yes I have acted before. I was in a production of “Oklahoma!” in the 7th grade. I played the part of Mutey the Mailman. They had too many kids so they made up roles like that. I was good.
- As a volunteer Sheriff’s Deputy I’ve been doing surveillance for years. One time I suspected an ex-girlfriend of mine of cheating on me, so I tailed her for six nights straight. Turns out . . . she was. With a couple of guys, actually. . . so . Mystery solved.
- Why tip someone for a job I’m capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.
- I like the people that I work with, generally. With four exceptions.
- And I did not become a Lackawanna County volunteer sheriff’s deputy to make friends. And by the way, I haven’t.
- When you become close with someone, you develop a kind of sixth sense. You can read their moods like a book. And right now, the title of Michael’s book is.. “Something Weird Is Going On…colon…What Did Jan Say? The Michael Scott Story…by Michael Scott. With Dwight Schrute.”
- He was already dead, and we Schrutes use every part of the goose. The meat has a delicious smoky rich flavor. Plus, you can use the molten goose grease and save it in the refrigerator, thus saving you a trip to the store for a can of expensive goose grease.
- As a farmer I know that when an animal is sick sometimes the right thing to do is put it out of it’s misery. With the electricity we are using to keep Meredith alive we could power a small fan for two days. You tell me what’s unethical.
- I signed up for Second Life about a year ago. Back then, my life was so great that I literally wanted a second one. Absolutely everything was the same…except I could fly.
- Babies are one of my many areas of expertise. Growing up I performed my own circumcision.
- I am not a security threat, and my middle name is Kurt, not Fart.
- Can we steer away from gay people? I’m sorry it’s an orientation not a race. Plus, a lot of other races are intolerant of gays, sooo paradox..
- D.W.I.G.H.T – Determined, Worker, Intense, Good worker, Hard worker, Terrific
- People say, oh it’s dangerous to keep weapons in the home, or the workplace. Well I say, it’s better to be hurt by someone you know, accidentally, than by a stranger, on purpose
- I wish I could menstruate. If I could menstruate, I wouldn’t have to deal with idiotic calendars anymore. I’d just be able to count down from my previous cycle. Plus I’d be more in tune with the moon and the tides.
- Once I’m officially Regional Manager, my first order of business will be to demote Jim Halpert. So I will need a new number two. My ideal choice? Jack Bauer. But he is unavailable. Fictional. And overqualified.
- In the wild, there is no healthcare. Healthcare is “Oh, I broke my leg!” A lion comes and eats you, your dead. Well, I’m not dead, I’m the lion, your dead!
- Did you know that the human thumb is formed by 15 interchangeable joints? Wrong. Don’t believe everything the people on television tell you.
- I have been Michael’s number two guy for about 5 years. And we make a great team. We’re like one of those classic famous teams. He’s like Mozart and I’m like…Mozart’s friend. No. I’m like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like…Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart? You’re gonna get a bullet in your head courtesy of Butch Cassidy.
- Why are all these people here? There are too many people on this earth. We need a new plague…
- A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, that must be avenged.
- [indicating his purple belt] This is not a toy, this is a message to the entire office so that everyone can see I can physically dominate them.
- Sasquatches are the strongest animal on the planet so fine call me a Sasquatch!